Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Thor Motorhome General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2021, 12:43 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum 24CR
State: Florida
THOR #24306
It has to go

The unimaginable has happened. My 89 year old mother has fallen and spiral broken her femur. After major surgery and a week in the hospital we are home. Rehab would kill her. I swore I would take care of her no matter what and I gladly do so.

That means it will likely be a year before we can even attempt to get her into our RV. And we need a lift van as she is bedridden and I need to get her to dr appointments. I have decided to sell my Quantum instead of it sitting for a year.

This community is wonderful and caring and I appreciate all the well wishes but I won’t have time to be back for awhile. The few spare minutes I have I try to sleep…

I have posted my coach on RVT.com and if anyone is interested please contact me thru there.

I had typed an update after our trips in October and November but the time out feature here interfered. I would be happy to tell you about those wonderful trips Mom and I had in our RV. She performed flawlessly.

https://www.rvt.com/rvdetail.php?id=10267956&preview=1

Old 12-21-2021, 02:31 PM   #2
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flwestcoast View Post
The unimaginable has happened. My 89 year old mother has fallen and spiral broken her femur. After major surgery and a week in the hospital we are home. Rehab would kill her. I swore I would take care of her no matter what and I gladly do so.

That means it will likely be a year before we can even attempt to get her into our RV. And we need a lift van as she is bedridden and I need to get her to dr appointments. I have decided to sell my Quantum instead of it sitting for a year.

This community is wonderful and caring and I appreciate all the well wishes but I won’t have time to be back for awhile. The few spare minutes I have I try to sleep…

I have posted my coach on RVT.com and if anyone is interested please contact me thru there.

I had typed an update after our trips in October and November but the time out feature here interfered. I would be happy to tell you about those wonderful trips Mom and I had in our RV. She performed flawlessly.
There is a classified area on this forum as well.

BTW, I don't see any Quantum 24CR in Florida on RVT.com. Have you got a link to your Ad?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:13 PM   #3

Model: 24TF Compass / Mercedes
State: New York
THOR #17969
I'm sure I speak for many on your loving commitment of taking care of an ailing parent. Sorry to hear you will need to sell your MH, but look at it as opening a door to a future chapter on the road. Please try and have a good holiday season and best wishes to your mom for a successful, pain free and complete recovery. Remember to take care of yourself too.
Old 12-21-2021, 09:44 PM   #4

Model: Quantum 24CR
THOR #24306
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
.....BTW, I don't see any Quantum 24CR in Florida on RVT.com. Have you got a link to your Ad?

Link to ad
https://www.rvt.com/rvdetail.php?id=10267956&preview=1

I am a little flexible on price