Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Thor Motorhome General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2021, 07:37 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2021 Freedom Elite 24FE
State: California
THOR #21070
Possible Leak?

There are three different colored hoses protruding from the underside of my Thor Freedom Elite (24FE), and there is a puddle of fresh water under those. Can anyone tell me what those hoses are? I am pretty sure the blue hose is the freshwater tank drain. I can’t tell whether the hoses, or the hole they are protruding from is creating the puddle.

Old 09-23-2021, 08:24 PM   #2

Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyz3rd View Post
There are three different colored hoses protruding from the underside of my Thor Freedom Elite (24FE), and there is a puddle of fresh water under those. Can anyone tell me what those hoses are? I am pretty sure the blue hose is the freshwater tank drain. I can’t tell whether the hoses, or the hole they are protruding from is creating the puddle.
The hoses are likely your low point drains. If the water is coming from one/all of them, the drain valves are open. Blue and red are cold/hot water lines. The white one could/should be fresh water. Try filling your fresh water tank and see if the puddle accumulates, then move to hook up tyour city water connection and see if the hoses expel water.

Only thing I have for you at this time.
Old 09-23-2021, 10:13 PM   #3

Model: 2021 Freedom Elite 24FE
State: California
THOR #21070
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
The hoses are likely your low point drains. If the water is coming from one/all of them, the drain valves are open. Blue and red are cold/hot water lines. The white one could/should be fresh water. Try filling your fresh water tank and see if the puddle accumulates, then move to hook up tyour city water connection and see if the hoses expel water.

Only thing I have for you at this time.
thanks for your reply. It looks like the water was coming out of the hole that those hoses are coming out of. I checked and found what looks like a loose fitting between the freshwater tank and the water pump that was leaking water right down through the compartment and the hole those hoses are emanating from. I tightened the fitting, and it looks like the puddle is evaporating with no new water. Keeping my fingers crossed that that was it. Thanks again.