Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2021, 11:51 AM   #1

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Sleep Number bed owners.

Does having a sleep number bed solve the bed making problem? Can you lift the head up all the way, hook the fitted sheet on the corners then lay it down without being a gymnast?

Old 05-27-2021, 01:52 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
THOR #1589
You asked a good question, but you may have t take it to a broader forum like IRV2.com

If that little trick works, there's probably someone on this forum that would like to know!
Old 05-27-2021, 03:20 AM   #3

THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
You asked a good question, but you may have t take it to a broader forum like IRV2.com

If that little trick works, there's probably someone on this forum that would like to know!
I have been band from Ivr2.com for 6 months because I can not adhere to the Snowflake politicly correct climate.
Old 05-27-2021, 04:42 AM   #4

State: Washington
THOR #6433
I guess it depends on what you are asking? Ours is longer then the original bed since I am 6’5 so we have to air it down to get the slide in. The fitted sheets stay on just fine when I have to slide bed back about a foot to get the slide closed. The is super light and easy to move.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:18 AM   #5

THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Washington View Post
I guess it depends on what you are asking? Ours is longer then the original bed since I am 6’5 so we have to air it down to get the slide in. The fitted sheets stay on just fine when I have to slide bed back about a foot to get the slide closed. The is super light and easy to move.
If I install the frame it would touch the walls at both ends. Could not move it. Making the bed is a real bitch. Head end is damn near impossible to install the fitted sheet. Can I raise the head of the bed, hook the fitted sheet on the right corner, walk out into the Livingroom and back into the bedroom on the other side of the bed and hook the left side of the fitted sheet. And now lower the bed back down. Ask your wife. I'm sure she is the bed maker.
Old 05-27-2021, 02:16 PM   #6

Model: 2014 Hurricane 34E
State: Alabama
THOR #6181
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavie View Post
If I install the frame it would touch the walls at both ends. Could not move it. Making the bed is a real bitch. Head end is damn near impossible to install the fitted sheet. Can I raise the head of the bed, hook the fitted sheet on the right corner, walk out into the Livingroom and back into the bedroom on the other side of the bed and hook the left side of the fitted sheet. And now lower the bed back down. Ask your wife. I'm sure she is the bed maker.
We have one in a Hurricane 34E. Wife can get fitted sheet on top by herself but if I see her we work both sides at a time. In ours bed is on rear side w head against wall and slide side walls against both sides about 2 feet. We can w one hand raise top of bed up about a foot or so and put corner on. BUT, you mention frame and yes it is the piece again wall. But our mattress cover is zip up and encloses frame and mattress entirely also.
Process is a bit tedious but ours can be done. We like the bed. And as mentioned our touches other wall when side is closed, but we do not have to let down to close. It pushes a little but not hard enough to hurt anything. Before closing I always push whole mattress to top of bed to wall before closing. Thx Dennis.
Old 05-27-2021, 03:25 PM   #7

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
Quote:
I have been band from Ivr2.com for 6 months because I can not adhere to the Snowflake politicly correct climate.
What does this even remotely have to do with making a Sleep Number bed??
I've been banned permanently from the Crossroads forum, but it doesn't affect the bed brand or how easy/difficult it is to make it!!!
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:25 AM   #8

State: Washington
THOR #6433
Quote:
Actually I make beds I don’t expect my wife to do it. The bed is light if you can move around it there should be no problem making the bed
Old 05-29-2021, 01:44 AM   #9

Model: Tuscany
State: Texas
THOR #1808
might help

my wife deflates ours a bit to get the fitted sheets with the band on, then reinflates to max pressure to finish.
then when i go to bed i have to go through the whole comfy pressure routine.

but it makes making the bed easy for her so i do it

i change my sleep number OFTEN...anyway.