Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Travel | Camping Spots | Roads and Routes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-09-2022, 04:30 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Washington
THOR #20826
Firebird Raceway Eagle, Idaho

Anybody stayed at their RV/Motorhome Park? I am planning to be there on the 26 and 27th of August. The cost is $250.00 for 2 nights. They say it is primitive camping. Sounds really expensive for no hookups. I don't really know as it is my first stay at a so called park. Any information is greatly appreciated. There is no information on there site.

Old 05-09-2022, 02:18 PM   #2

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
This is a race track...there's no comparison to a regular campground pricing or rules. Demand for camping at race events is off the chart. The price is well within reason and norm. The biggest issue you will deal with is the campfires 4 feet from your front door, mountains of Natural Light cans piled up by people up all night, $400-6000W contractor generators running all night and folks who don't bathe for 3 days. It's all a part of the "race camping experience"...you have to love it. Ever been to one?
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 05:03 PM   #3

Model: 2011 FW Hurricane 33T
State: England
THOR #16471
Quote:
Originally Posted by SChin View Post
Anybody stayed at their RV/Motorhome Park? I am planning to be there on the 26 and 27th of August. The cost is $250.00 for 2 nights. They say it is primitive camping. Sounds really expensive for no hookups. I don't really know as it is my first stay at a so called park. Any information is greatly appreciated. There is no information on there site.
Yeah, do not plan on sleeping much, but I guess you know that! STREET OUTLAWS-NO PREP KINGS
Old 08-24-2022, 04:05 PM   #4

Brand: Keystone
State: Utah
THOR #27766
Oh man I'm excited. We have been going to NPK for a while now. We've always stayed in hotel. This year though I'm bringing my adult kids (2 biological 2 that lived at my house growing up and my cute daughter in law). Our trailer is going to be crowded for sure. Love this event. It should be a blast. My kid should be racing in it next year. Oh I guess we'll be stacking up Ultras. Bringing blender as well..... Margaritas.
Old 08-24-2022, 04:31 PM   #5

Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Washington
THOR #20826
Firebird Raceway

Hi,

I purchased a 2 day RV parking pass at Firebird Raceway. Unfortunately my RV is out of commission. I will be staying in a hotel. I can meet someone at the gate at a predetermined time and sell you my tickets at a discounted price as I cannot use them and their is no refunds. Anyone interested can contact me at 425.281.5364
Old 08-24-2022, 05:33 PM   #6

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Your best bet is to see if they will give you a credit towards a future event.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote