Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Travel | Camping Spots | Roads and Routes
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2017, 09:05 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #6999
Send a message via Skype™ to sage
Ships Passing

We're on way back to Maine after almost 8 months in FL and having just bought our Vegas 4 weeks ago. Yesterday we pulled into the Georgia Welcome Center on northbound side of I-75 and slipped into a parking space next to an Axis. It took me a minute to pull myself together after about 4 hours of driving. Just as I shut the engine down the Axis pulled out of their space and the occupants waved to us as they headed back onto the highway. Don't know who you were but if you're on the forums good travels.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:32 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Arizona
THOR #2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
We're on way back to Maine after almost 8 months in FL and having just bought our Vegas 4 weeks ago. Yesterday we pulled into the Georgia Welcome Center on northbound side of I-75 and slipped into a parking space next to an Axis. It took me a minute to pull myself together after about 4 hours of driving. Just as I shut the engine down the Axis pulled out of their space and the occupants waved to us as they headed back onto the highway. Don't know who you were but if you're on the forums good travels.
Hello sage! You might want to post your message in the forum called Axis/Vegas Spotted.

Follow this path to find it:
Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions > Axis/Vegas Spotted

Perhaps the folks who own the Axis you saw might see it there!

Happy travels!