Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade > Thor Owner Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-04-2018, 12:39 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Maryland
THOR #12961
MagnaShade for ACE 30.1-- Spare tire

I have a MagnaShade for a Thor ACE 30.1 but would fit the other ACE models. Used one season. Included is the Windshield, driver's side and passenger windows, wiper covers, new never used magnets, installation rod and carrying bag. Can provide dimensions and pictures if interested. New cost was $995. Will sell for $450.

Also have a spare Goodyear 245/70R19.5 (manufacture date 1713) tire that has less than a 1000 miles on it that I purchased as a spare for our trip to Alaska and back. I can no longer can use it because my new coach has 22 inch wheels. I’m willing to give it (free) to anyone that can us it.

George Powell

Old 09-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #2

Model: Thor ACE 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Nevada
THOR #5275
Hey I am very interested in both of these items. I live in Las Vegas and the shade and the spare are both things that I need in the desert. I have a Thor Ace 30.2.

I noticed you are located in Maryland. I own a condo in Ocean City and plan to fly into BWI this month or October for some maintenance. Perhaps we can work something out. I am flexible if you could wait or perhaps ship the shade with payment and I’d get the tire later.

Please give me a call at (702)*305-7282. My name is Dave Petroski. We are camping in AZ today and have wifi but no cell. Leave a message if I don’t pick up. I’ll call back.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:54 PM   #3

Model: ACE 30.2
State: Mississippi
THOR #11201
Magna shades

If Dave doesn't purchase item send me mess I would like to buy shades thx...Mike
Old 10-13-2018, 06:17 PM   #4

Model: ACE 30.2
State: Mississippi
THOR #11201
Shades

are the shades still for sale ?

Tags
improvements, maintenance, protection