Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade > Thor Owner Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-05-2018, 08:49 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.4
State: Oregon
THOR #4548
Selling TOAD all Set Up and Ready to Go!

Hi All,

I'm changing my RV set up, selling my coach and therefore I have my former TOAD to sell as I have to replace it with a bigger vehicle that can tow my new trailer.

So, here is some preliminary details to see if you are interested. If you want more details just message me here.

It's a 2006 Subaru Outback, silver color, standard transmission. It has approximately 181,000 very well maintained miles on it. All oil changes and services done in a timely manner, one owner, clean CarFax, no deferred maintenance, etc. Still has a lot of life in it for the right person. Some scratches and minor things on the body.

I had the baseplate installed for towing it, a Stay and Play Duo brake system and wiring, of course, in the car. Used for less than a year. I'll be also selling the Falcon All Terrain tow bar if interested, separately. Have covers for the tow bar.

I'm still working on price but will be under 5k for the car and we can talk about the tow bar separately. Best to go into more details if there is specific interest. I live in Eugene, OR.

thanks, in advance, for your consideration,

- karen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	subaru.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	10099