Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade > Thor Owner Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Georgetown 31L5
State: Ohio
THOR #6277
Winegard SK-SWM3 DIRECTV TRAV'LER RV Satellite System (DIRECTV HD) - $925

I bought this high definition Winegard Trav’ler DIRECTV satellite antenna in January 2017 and had it installed on the roof of my new motorhome. I went on a total of 5 motorhome trips last year, and this system worked flawlessly each and every time. It automatically sets itself up; finding the 99, 101, and 103 DIRECT satellites.

I just sold my motorhome, and removed the satellite system from it. I purchased a brand new mounting base plate, as well as a brand new 30 foot power control cable that goes from the satellite dish to the main interface box. Everything you need to install the system is included.

Please note that you do need your own DIRECTV compatible receiver and account. I do know for a fact that the DIRECT H24, HR24, and H25 high definition receivers all work. Other receivers may as well, but these are the ones I am personally familiar with. DIRECTV will allow you to bring a receiver from your home to use in your camper while on vacation at no additional cost, so it’s a no-brainer!

This satellite system is currently for sale on Amazon for $1,527.19 and is currently on sale at Camping World for $1,529.99. I paid over $2,000 last year for this unit (including installation), and am willing to sell it for $925.00 FIRM. This will be a cash-only sale, with buyer to pick it up locally (I am in Macedonia, OH, which is about 20 miles from Cleveland and about 20 miles from Akron). Due to the weight of the unit (53 pounds), shipping is not an option.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AXXEL5Y...=2294811330701

and

TRAV'LER DIRECTV SWM Slimline Automatic Multi-Satellite TV Antenna - Winegard SK-SWM3 - Satellite Antennas - Camping World

Here is a link to the technical specifications for this satellite dish: Winegard TRAV'LER Tech Specs

· DIRECTV HD RV Satellite Antenna - The only solution for automatic DIRECTV HD in the RV! Made with approved and certified reflectors to provide the strongest signal strength.
· Multi-Satellite Viewing - View all DIRECTV satellites at the same time for maximum programming. Never miss your favorite show again! Watch any program, on any TV in the RV, at the same time. Great to use with DVRs.
· Simple to Use - Easy one button on/off antenna. Stows to less than 10 inches. Stationary use only.
· Compatibility - Receives all DIRECTV standard and high-definition programming from satellites 99, 101 and 103. Compatible with most DIRECTV receivers including the Genie. See the manual for full receiver compatibility list.

Mounts on the roof of your RV, Camper, or Trailer. Unit weight is 53 pounds.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture01.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	9335   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture001.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	9336  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture02.jpg