Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2019, 01:51 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger 37FH
State: Delaware
THOR #13399
I just got a call from Thor about removing the fuse ,I did. Just wondering I have a2019 challenger ours has the 5.4 version firefly. We've been fulltime since last September with no problems, hoping ours is ok ,it's a pain to take to dealer When fulltime.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:03 PM   #22

State: Michigan
THOR #12333
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapped View Post
I just got a call from Thor about removing the fuse ,I did. Just wondering I have a2019 challenger ours has the 5.4 version firefly. We've been fulltime since last September with no problems, hoping ours is ok ,it's a pain to take to dealer When fulltime.
We have had our '19 Miramar since last July. We don't fulltime but have been out at least 60 nights in it. No issues for us either. Hopefully it is just the newest 5.7 version that has the issue. I don't think Thor knows all the specifics yet so they are contacting everyone.
funmoneypit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:37 AM   #23

State: New York
THOR #13551
2019 Miramar 37.1 slide problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmoneypit View Post
We have had our '19 Miramar since last July. We don't fulltime but have been out at least 60 nights in it. No issues for us either. Hopefully it is just the newest 5.7 version that has the issue. I don't think Thor knows all the specifics yet so they are contacting everyone.
Thor has been trying to help with the issues but I think that the problem is in the FireFly touch screen and the soft wear system. I just switched out the touch screen and updated the soft wear yesterday and hopefully that fixed it. I also had to update the Vegatouch app on my I phone by deleting the app and reloading it for it to work correctly. Gona go outside and check the coach in a little while. Yesterday before I updated everything the heat came on during the night and ran the temperature in the coach up to 107 degrees and put the genset into a trouble code again.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:07 PM   #24

State: Michigan
THOR #12333
Quote:
Originally Posted by pact40 View Post
Thor has been trying to help with the issues but I think that the problem is in the FireFly touch screen and the soft wear system. I just switched out the touch screen and updated the soft wear yesterday and hopefully that fixed it. I also had to update the Vegatouch app on my I phone by deleting the app and reloading it for it to work correctly. Gona go outside and check the coach in a little while. Yesterday before I updated everything the heat came on during the night and ran the temperature in the coach up to 107 degrees and put the genset into a trouble code again.
What version of firmware (or software) do you have now (new one)?
funmoneypit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:06 AM   #25

Model: Aria 3901
State: Texas
THOR #15708
Update on Ghost Slide Issues

On monday I am going to install a new control panel and software update going back to an older version.

My contact at Firefly says they have found the problem and all of us will be getting a letter from Thor / Firefly offering to install new software that should correct the problems we have been having.

He also mentioned that they are considering having a tech travel to each coach to install the new software. Look for your letter.

Although Firefly is the problem, they have been great to work with on the problem. I will keep you posted.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:32 AM   #26

State: New York
THOR #13551
2019 Miramar 37.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmoneypit View Post
What version of firmware (or software) do you have now (new one)?
It is the 4.9 version