Originally Posted by blobis
So having it plugged in wont charge it. because its been plugged in the whole time I had it home.
Short answer is yes. However, the store/use switch must be in "use" in order to charge and as previously stated, if the batteries are damaged it may not hold a charge.
I agree it is most likely the propane sensor alarm. It could be that you have a small leak of propane that the sensor is detecting. Turn off the gas at the tank and let it air out and see if the alarm stops. Are all the burners turned off? Just a thought.