Originally Posted by Red River Sage
I love the leveling system on our 2012 Redwood, but it leaves the coach a little low in the front. I met someone in a park that said they had seen a set of instructions that lead you through a process to correct level on the control panel. Does anyone have that set of instructions? I would like to be able to tweek level on my unit.
This is from the website:
ZERO SETTING THE CONTROL
NOTE: Middle stabilizers are not used in this process. 1. Turn “ON/OFF” button “OFF”
2. Push “FRONT” button 10 times,
3. Push “REAR” button 10 times
￼4. Control will flash and beep, LCD says “ZERO POINT CALIBRATE”
5. Manually operate the jacks to attain unit level condition (use carpenter’s level). 6. To memorize this level condition , press “ENTER”
8. The control will then turn off.
9. Turn “ON/OFF” on to commence operation.