In the recent rains a leak developed over the door behind the TV. I removed the TV (not as bad as I thought it would be) and it was coming from the cell booster antenna cable which is next to the TV cable. Inspection on the roof stowed sealant was fine. Wife with hose went over each part of the roof in the that location. It was leaking at the start of the conduit at the antenna. It a conduit that is split so you can put it on after installer and the water was traveling down it into the hole in the roof for the cable. Removed all the sealant and pulled the conduit back so it does not go beyond the last clip. Used sealant primer and after drying sealed the hole and everything around it. Even put some in the conduit for a few inches. Replaced the TV... mission accomplished.
brown cable is TV antenna and to left (not good photo) is the cell booster cable.
water was running down cable to just to right of wood backboard.
After I finished I thought I should have taken photos of the TV mount. Bar on top side of tv mounts in knotchs on wall bracket (left and right) and the bottom of the tv side mount has a spring loaded arm which you have to line up just right to have them swing in and lock. There are black straps for each of the arms to release them. And for good measure there are two plates which go inside the wood tv surround so that they need to be inside the surround to get it lined up.