Hi, I've got a 2019 Thor Synergy and mistakenly drained my AGM batteries to 11.4 volts on a recent trip. After turning the converter back on the batteries returned to full charge, BUT no power to the 12V coach system - e.g. the display that controls the lights, etc. wont power-up AND the steps stopped working. Here's what I've troubleshot so far:
- When my shore-power or generator is running - all the 12V systems work great.
- Using my volt-meter I can see a full 12.6V + charge on the batteries and my leveling jacks still work.
- I substituted my existing batteries with a known fully charged battery, still no 12V to the coach systems or steps
- The solar charge controller is thowing a code that means either low-voltage or no-battery present
- No light on the 12V Coach on-off switch (except when running on Shore Power or Generator
- After studying my circuit diagrams, I suspect it might be the battery disconnect or maybe that 50Amp Type III breaker. Would you agree?
I've tried tracing the battery cables and the wiring on the 12V Coach switch with no success. Where might that battery disconnect switch be located?