Well our 2017 Challenger made it on our 4,000 +mile trip over the past 4 weeks but so many issues have shown up that it is now in the shop with no date for how long it will take to fix it all. We knew to expect issues with a new RV but dang--even the repair tech that was checking it in said it should just be sent back to the factory for a do over.
1) Slides leaking during rain storms
2) kitchen sink fell in and the pipe below is now cracked
3) water leak under the kitchen cabinet floors which has ruined all the lower cabinets
4) The flooring (vinyl) is bubbling up and the top layer of the blister/bubble comes off so then the floor has tons of 2-3" areas that are white in color
5) Major electrical issues with the level system. (called the emergency number and they walked us through several "fixes" but none did the trick)
6) Generator issues--won't stay running and 10-15 tries to get it to restart. (not overloaded had that checked out)
7) Weird noise coming from front driver side tire area (metal clicking that you can hear inside the RV)
8) Paint issues (bubbles) but that we have a due bill for
9) Storage bays popping over while driving even though they were locked.
10) upper bed over the driver area will not stay in place even with pins in (pins very short and move around a lot) bunk dropped several inches and cracked side wall.
11) Back A/C died on the trip
12) Front door hard to open and close and bottom piece will not stay on
13) Lower storage bays leak and flood
14) Soft ceiling covering cracking in several areas around RV
15) We are on our 3rd dining table before the trip due to them being cracked but the 3rd one collapsed down broke off at the metal support attached to the wall.
16) Shower leaks
Many other small issues--7 pages worth now that we combined the delivery issues with the new issues.
BUT.... it was nice to drive and handles well. It comfortably slept us and 5 kids ranging from 10 months to 19. (we foster so we have olders and littles) Got us where we wanted to go and a few places in between that looked like fun to stop and explore along the way.
Now to plan the next trip when the RV gets out of service jail.