Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-31-2021, 10:30 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45AT
State: Illinois
THOR #5822
Dash devices including cockpit a/c are dead

Just leaving an RV stop and discover that cockpit a/c is dead along with USB ports and 12V power socket. The toggles on top of the same panel all work (see photo). Where would I find the fuses for these devices?

The chassis manual is of no use. There are 3 fuseblocks in the compartment below the drivers seat. None of the fuses are identified for the power ports or air conditioner.

I have a broken left arm which makes it difficult to crawl under the dash.

Does anyone have suggestions as to where I might find the correct fuses for these things?

Thanks in advance for a speedy answer.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210831_182942.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	33236

Old 08-31-2021, 10:32 PM   #2

THOR #5822
By the way, this is a 2016 Thor Tuscany 45AT motorhome. It is a Freightliner XCR chassis
Old 09-01-2021, 04:49 PM   #3

THOR #5822
Found a fuse block layout drawing in Owners Resource

I was able to use my laptop today and took a look at the Thor Owners Resource online. I found a Power Distribution Panel fuse layout for the Class A Diesel coaches. I believe this will solve my problem! It is hard to believe that so many different fuses blew at the same time though .. F2 Power Point, F18 HVAC Blower, F16 Dash Fans and F25 HVAC. I'm not sure they all blew, but those are the suspect fuses that I will be taking a look at. One nice thing about that particular fuse block, there are red LEDs that indicate fuses that have burned out (at least I think that is what the little red lights are there for).

Here is a link to the Thor Owners Resource. You will have to register and provide your coach information to get the documents for your specific motorhome ... yup, another password you're going to have to remember! (https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/).

The schematics are in the first file, at the top of the list. Mine says that it is for 2016 coaches, but it may be applicable for later year coaches as well. It is a 6 Mbyte file, which exceeds the limits of this website. Take a look. The document includes schematics for all the major systems ... electric, water, sewer lines, etc. A real treasure trove of information!
Old 09-02-2021, 05:36 PM   #4

THOR #5822
The relay at the bottom of the fuse block has a red LED when the engine is running. I want to replace it but it won't easily pull off the circuit board. Is there a special technique to get it off the board? I don't want to break the whole thing.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210901-152028_Gallery.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	33281