Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2022, 11:51 PM   #41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
At the bottom of every page in the brown area labeled Attachment 37373
STOP STOP please I beg let people feel comfortable

Old 05-08-2022, 11:52 PM   #42

Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10scDust View Post
Well, I don't know what to say, I'm guilty of not researching far enough sometimes asking about certain situation or problem with, or about, my RV. But I do try to help others on topics I feel I know enough about.

Once I believe I was talking about how the LCI Lippert leveling hydraulics work, from working on my own rig and what it has, the one commentor exclaimed his operated differently. There I go, thinking they are all the same.

Once I started a poor Thor quality thread not realizing how many others there were and 1 was just closed to future comments. My bad.

I have never had admin send me a message advising me to whatever. I do know that when these types of confrontations happen to me, it just backs me off, and makes me less caring to help someone.

After reading these latest comments, I went to looking, and do not see the link, so I'll ask, and I'm not being facetious: Where does one find the "Thor Forums Community Rules"?
My wife and I support you 1000% and she was a high school principal
Old 05-08-2022, 11:55 PM   #43

Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
You know, sometimes we just need to vent with people that have been there, done that. It's not always about finding the perfect answer or solution, it's about getting it off our chest. I wish the mods or admins let that kind of post ride without deriding posters.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:17 AM   #44
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
STOP STOP please I beg let people feel comfortable
What are YOU talking about?

I replied to 10scDust's post where he asked "Where does one find the "Thor Forums Community Rules"?". How else should I have answered that question?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
Old 05-09-2022, 03:08 PM   #45

Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
A Back story so some of you can formulate a thought about how management is involved.
Op posted this same version thread three times I know of. Same wording, same phrasing, same problems.
She Did not respond to any diagnosis, well wishes, questions.
She Was negative, derogatory, and demanding when asked why the multiple posts.
Posts politely combined by management, she posted the same again.

Now claims a disability and threatens a lawsuit.
She's no one I want to be in an rv park with.

And
Chickens have a vent.
Look it up.

And
Please god, tell us what eye color has a thing to do with it all.

By admission the op is someone who needs special care.
Some of us tried to give it.

When Bob signs off due to disenchantment...its probably a sign....

Read it all again without applying any personal angst.

Just a backstory for those who have jumped without a view.

Me personally?
I think management should pull this whole worthless thread(instead of the polite selective edit they did of impolite non-selective posts by the op) and give the op one chance to join the community. Before this kerfluful her posts were pleasant and questions were very well asked with nice detail.

Or

Take the threat of a lawsuit as a live and viable statement and ban her so no other comments can be made due to a pending lawsuit.

Or

We can accept the
'Its been a bad day, you don't even want to know.'
Apology (if offered)
Almost all of us here have had to make at one time or many times.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:28 PM   #46
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
When my Missus gets in a "Grumpy" mood: I ask her if she wants Sympathy... or solutions.
If she's just looking for a shoulder to cry on: I tell her to go bother her girlfriends.
If she wants solutions: we sit down, and figure out how to proceed forward.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:37 AM   #47

Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
What are YOU talking about?

I replied to 10scDust's post where he asked "Where does one find the "Thor Forums Community Rules"?". How else should I have answered that question?
Chill...
All in stride, it was fine, but I still didn't see it at first. Even the brown rectangle had me looking for something just like pictured, then oh, there it is in that brown strip where everything else has black lettering too.

Thanks, I found it!
Now, does anyone want a hot dog? getting the campfire going now.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:42 AM   #48

THOR #13932
I would love a bratwurst.
Or one of those awful cheddar dogs I love.
Nothing on it, wrapped in a piece of sourdough because those Damn buns always squeeze my brat out of where it should nest.

While harvest host tripping we stayed at a little bitty place that made their own brats and such.
They made 6ish kinds a day and kept them in an electric Turkey cooker like your grandma had, with a map of what was where. I can't imagine they sold fifty a day....
Two booths inside an old house in a very old and no longer viable part of a dying little town.
Most excellent.

I just rememebred I still have some pickled brats in the gallon jar we bought...headed that way right now...,
I'll post the label for the harvest host travellers.

Edit 15 minutes later:
Ok, it's a half gallon and they aren't brats they're more like big cheroot sized.

No address on the label, look them up by name and then in harvest host.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0509221811.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	37404  

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:54 AM   #49

State: South Carolina
THOR #22342
you girls done?
Old 05-10-2022, 12:56 AM   #50

THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by txc2936@yahoo.com View Post
you girls done?
Not yet.
We're just now getting to the kissy-face part.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:03 AM   #51

State: South Carolina
THOR #22342
Duck, you made me laugh for the first time today.... Nice!
Old 05-10-2022, 01:22 AM   #52
I Think We're Lost!

Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
I dunno... he's got me feeling a bit queasy...
Old 05-10-2022, 02:12 AM   #53

State: Minnesota
THOR #26244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
My wife and I are tearing over your post and have seen others treated this way
Life is short for all of us.
My mother died last week at age 85 and said many times people that comment on little things are basically unhappy selfish have no fun and maybe evil...

We are a highly successful interracial couple and have thought of canceling !

We personally received many private messages to stay for we were told we are LOVED AS A COUPLE
I'm so glad you are willing to stay. The site manager is lying about what I said. When I answered to someone. "So what". About a post said it's 18 years old. I am looking for help! Not for someone to remind me about how old it is. I love the MH and really want to fix it up. But, when someone just says, "it's 18 years old" I felt that THEY were being rather rude. Plus when I said it's a POS, I didn't swear it out. I just said it was a POS. That should be perfectly fine. I already told everybody I was sorry for being so reactive, but I was sincerely frustrated. The site manager said I wasn't thanking anybody for the help and that's a lie!!! I told as many as I could about how I appreciated the help. I may of missed someone and if I did I didn't do it on purpose! Why is this admin after me???? I had been very nice to people about the help. As I stated earlier one person was extremely rude to me when he said, Sell it, if you can't do the work or don't enjoy it. Sell and stay in a hotel room. Why is he allowed to answer like that I? this is a help site also. I am extremely upset with this site admins responses to me, stating, STOP repeating posts or you will be suspended. I told the site person that I have a serious disability and these small potato kind of things happen to me. I never meant to overdue or repost. So he or she can get off of there high horse and should apologize. I love the people on these posts and just can't figure out where the site person gets off being such a jerk. Anyways love all you guys helping. It's been great. Thanks so much!
Old 05-10-2022, 02:20 AM   #54

THOR #26244
Hey guys. Awesome. My wife is a teacher with 3 degrees. I am retired and loving it. I told her she has to work harder to make more money. Lol.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:24 AM   #55

THOR #26244
I totally agree. I think the admins or site managers should not be in the position they are in if they can't stop lying about what happened. I need a drink, I think I will have a rum and coke or is that saying something I shouldn't. Lol
P.S. Oh and the comments made by a poster about cutting up bodies to make em fit better. Yea, Bob Denham you! So site admins why is that ok to post???
Old 05-10-2022, 02:51 AM   #56

Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
I am surprised this thread is still opened

OP continues to break community rules despite what I thought might have been a window of reprieve. Not sure what is wanted?

Is the point to have the Admins rename the thread; so your focal point is now on how you may get help to fix all of the issues with your 18 year old RV?

Or is your point to have the Site Administrators banned for doing their jobs to well because of your self reported special status?

There is great irony in the OP misguided position. If he really is seeking help, he has condemned those that most likely could have / would have provided him the best assistance.

If he really was just venting and just expressing frustration with RV he purchased, then all of the advise to sell was NOT only to help; but the reference of what one should expect from 18 year old RV should have / could have been taking as a positive. If one is already pushed over the top with an older RV, on what basis do you believe that if every issue known today was fixed that you would NOT have issues with other items 6 months from now?

And to others that seem to express unclear issues with the Administration of the site, in my view; their efforts is what make the site as enjoyable as it is. There are rules for a reason. I think we all have had to be reigned in every once in a while; but you don't disrespect those that are so charged to authority to manage the site. Opinions and disrespect are not one and the same.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
Old 05-10-2022, 03:13 AM   #57
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandynSuesTravelinTime View Post
I'm so glad you are willing to stay. The site manager is lying about what I said. When I answered to someone. "So what". .......... Why is he allowed to answer like that I? this is a help site also. I am extremely upset with this site admins responses to me, stating,
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandynSuesTravelinTime View Post
I totally agree. I think the admins or site managers should not be in the position they are in if they can't stop lying about what happened. I need a drink, I think I will have a rum and coke or is that saying something I shouldn't. Lol
P.S. Oh and the comments made by a poster about cutting up bodies to make em fit better. Yea, Bob Denham you! So site admins why is that ok to post???
I don't know who you are referring to when you say "Site Manager" but there are several Site Team Members (moderators) and one Site Administrator who has not interacted with you. Who do you think is lying and what are they lying about? You attributed previous interactions with a Site Team Member to me which was incorrect. Do you think I am lying? If you have a problem with a Forum Member or even a Site Team Member REPORT THEIR POST so it can be evaluated and action taken as necessary. You calling people liars is another violation of the Forum's Community Rules:
"Do not engage in personal attacks."
"Do not post libelous remarks or directly misleading information."
"We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness."

The Site Team has no duty or responsibility to read every post on this Forum. If you think another post has violated the rules then report it using the Red Triangle with an exclamation point in the left column:
so that it can be evaluated and appropriate action taken, just like was done when you violated the rules by posting the same Topic/Post multiple times.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
Old 05-10-2022, 10:37 AM   #58

Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Now the thread needs closing.

The stone throwing has begun.

We don't need this.

It's getting to be just drama.

Please...........

Play nice
Old 05-10-2022, 12:07 PM   #59
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
This thread is going nowhere and it’s being closed.