I was up on the roof replacing my sun-beat rubber antenna mast & my eyes caught this ... looks like the trim that joins the front cap to the sidewall got stressed & popped the screw head right off! Wasn't like this at my last seal inspection several months ago.
Now, in NC, I'm not surprised as my RV unfortunately is living outside now and the temperature swings this time of year can be quite dramatic.
My question to all would be how to re-secure as I'm darn-near certain I'll not be able to extract the broken screw inside the body.
First, I gotta figure out how to remove whatever glue-based silicone sealant Thor decided to use here ... the stuff collects every bit of muck that hits it! After, I figured I'd just have to come to the left or right of the broken screw with a new fastener & re-seal.