Originally Posted by The_Breeze
I wish I could remember the name so could give credit where it's do. There's another fix for this out there using Flexseal. I did what he did and have pulled my taillights quite a few times to check. That and a homemade gasket works like a charm.
If you're good, and patient, you can make a really good gasket out of rubber tubing. Just split it down the middle and wrap it around the lens edge. Leave a weep hole in the bottom for condensation. You shouldn't have to touch it again until you lose another bulb.
Be careful using Flex Seal. You have to remove the tail light to change bulbs and if you have the LEDs and a board goes bad, like mine did in a year, youíll have to remove it to replace the board. Flex seal will be tough to remove.
I used dicor since it stays soft and provides a good seal.