Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 06-23-2016, 12:25 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3052
Fresh water pump and drain.

Hello, I'm brand new at RVing just bought my first Motorhome in December in Florida brought it home to Pa and put it directly into storage. I just got it out of storage and was de-winterizing it but when I got to the fresh water section I filled the tank and the Pump wouldn't prime, I got underneath and noticed a steady trickle coming from the tank drain but I can't find a valve for the drain. I had to stop for darkness and the tank was empty this morning, and I can't find the Pump either. I have a 2014 Windsport 34F, can anyone help please ?

Old 06-23-2016, 12:59 PM   #2
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Can you just follow the drain underneath to find the valve up top? It typically will be behind a removable panel somewhere near the tank.

Another solution is to ask Thor for the fresh-water plumbing diagram (use the Customer care link: https://thormotorcoach.com/customer-care/ Make sure you give them your VIN). Although asking on here will give you faster results than Thor--its a good idea to have the diagrams anyway (while you're at it you may want to ask for all the other available diagrams: Waste system, electrical, etc.)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:08 PM   #3
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiropoppy View Post
Hello, I'm brand new at RVing just bought my first Motorhome in December in Florida brought it home to Pa and put it directly into storage. I just got it out of storage and was de-winterizing it but when I got to the fresh water section I filled the tank and the Pump wouldn't prime, I got underneath and noticed a steady trickle coming from the tank drain but I can't find a valve for the drain. I had to stop for darkness and the tank was empty this morning, and I can't find the Pump either. I have a 2014 Windsport 34F, can anyone help please ?
Here is a link to a forum thread on the Windsport low point drains. Maybe this will help.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8/...-34f-3323.html

And here is on on the location of the water pump

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8/water-pump-162.html
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #4

Model: Windsport 34F
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3052
Thanks Guys, I was able to contact Thor through one of the links you posted and am already up and running. They were very helpful and emailed me diagrams that got me going.. Again thank you all !!!!!