Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger
State: South Dakota
THOR #662
Help with 2014 Challenger 37gt

I need some help. I own a 2014 Challenger 37gt that is still under warranty. Headlights, parking lights, front turn signals and horn do not work. Thor customer service does not answer the phone and does not return my many calls. Any suggestions regarding what I should do? I contacted Good Sam and received no response.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #2

State: North Carolina
THOR #607
customer service

Call 1-800-860-5658. Someone there should be able to help you. Are you close to the dealer you purchased from? You probably have blown a fuse. I would check fuses under dash by your left foot or under hood on fuse block to the right. Good luck.
tmcoc.org
rvbunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #3

Model: freedom elite 23H
State: North Carolina
THOR #266
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptunkk View Post
I need some help. I own a 2014 Challenger 37gt that is still under warranty. Headlights, parking lights, front turn signals and horn do not work. Thor customer service does not answer the phone and does not return my many calls. Any suggestions regarding what I should do? I contacted Good Sam and received no response.
Hope I can help. We have a 2013 hurricane that last year went completely dead in the driveway. I called CW at that time and was told that it was a Ford problem because it was a chassis problem. I called ford service center and they found a service center and paid for the towing to that service center and found a blown fusible link in the motor compartment. I agree in looking for a blown fuse,but if not found then call Ford service center on thr warranty papers. they may be helpful. I hope you get it fixed and enjoy your new coach.