This evening I replaced my house batteries and when installing the second battery one of the battery cables was hot and arced on the metal battery box. It tripped the relay in the battery compartment. I completed the connections and reset the switch and use/store switch doesn't work.
Is there any other relay or fuse that could have tripped?
So first check the battery output with a meter and make sure you have 12VDC. Trace the voltage along the circuit to the ckt breaker, the fuse and to the relay...the use / store switch is connected to a latching relay. Its possible you fried that relay if all other appears ok.
There is a fuse for the use/store latching relay. This sometimes blows with that kind of spike. It will be between the use/store switch and the latching relay. Ours was about a foot from the relay. Some latching relays have the fuse/socket built in.
2016 Axis 24.1 E-450 6 spd tranny
300 watts portable solar.
200 watts solar on the roof.
Wrangler JK dinghy