probably a tripped GFCI outlet in the bathroom, or in one of the outside storage bays(if any)...
as your Microwave works, which is certainly 120v and uses only shore power, and the fireplace as well...
by the way, FUSES are only for 12v lights, water pump, furnace, etc.... but,
BREAKERS in the main panel are for the Microwave, Fireplace, Outlets, Air Conditioners, etc.
you are a 50amp double-pole Shore Power cord coach - it's possible that you have only power from one leg of the Shore Power pole outlet... but check your internal Main Panel breakers first, or your GFCI outlet 'reset' button, before you worry about that.
'14 Palazzo 33.3 bunkhouse 34' diesel
KingTailgater2 Dish HD, 100w/5a SOLAR, BlueOx
100,000+mi since '14 - US, Alaska, Canada.... formerly Georgia, then NorthCarolina, now Alabama : )