Don't know if this is your system, but here's something;
If any problem is detected with the jacks, the system will enter Error Mode. Error mode may be recognized
by the blinking of Left, Center LCI and Right LEDs. The following errors are detected by this system:
• Jack over current/short circuit.
• Jack under current/ open circuit.
• Jack extending too long (ground not detected after 2 min.).
• Jack retracting too long (fully retracted not detected after 2 min.).
• Out of stroke detection during auto cycle (if enabled).
The user must respond by pressing On/Off switch, which resets operation. All normal features are disabled
in Error Mode. If panel loses communication with the controller for more than 5 seconds, the panel will blink
the Jacks Down, Park Brake and ON/OFF (if included) LEDs.