Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2021, 12:40 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45lt
State: Colorado
THOR #21333
LCI jacks retracted, all lights down left side flash

What am I missing that would cause all the lights down left side, (wait, jacks down, low voltage,...) to just flash after all is retracted. Then cant turn the system off. It is not fluid level low, I filled it to near bottom of fill hole as manual states.

Old 01-28-2021, 12:48 AM   #2

Model: A.C.E 27.2
State: Louisiana
THOR #17883
Low voltage is common if the engine wasn't running. Engine needs to be running when using the jacks.
I'd try to jack it back up and retract again to see if the flashing lights reset. If not I'd try a system reset.
If memory serves me correct, press all four corner buttons "Jack Buttons" at once for several seconds to reset the system.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:27 PM   #3

Model: Tuscany 45lt
State: Colorado
THOR #21333
yeah, I always have engine running when using the leveling system or opening slides. On our first and only trip since we bought it in October I had the "Jacks down" light flash a couple times along with the beep while driving and figured that to be due to fluid level a bit low. Then after using level system on that trip this issue started happening each time after retracting. I have since added plenty of fluid, but all lights still flash. I am chasing a charging system problem as I just ordered a new Trombetta contactor that is not working. That was not allowing the shore power to charge the chassis batteries, or alternator to charge house batteries, but that should not have been an issue the other day with the LCI lights flashing as the house batteries were fully charged from shore power, and with the engine running the chassis batteries were showing over 14 volts due to the alternator charging them. So far I am really second guessing this "high end" coach. Bought from a Gander dealer, have found the charging problem. Was unable to get Auto Gen start to work, (turned out it was wired wrong). You cant hardly drive it in cold temps as the amount of cold air that blows in under the dash will not even allow dash heater to keep up. Then after filling fresh water tank I found tank and cargo floor below sagging between frame rails. That looks to be that plywood that helps support it they had under tank has rotted or deteriorated somehow and with only one support in middle of coach it droops and has damaged the thin aluminum that seals that area from road below.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:01 PM   #4

State: Texas
THOR #27287
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesyracing View Post
What am I missing that would cause all the lights down left side, (wait, jacks down, low voltage,...) to just flash after all is retracted. Then cant turn the system off. It is not fluid level low, I filled it to near bottom of fill hole as manual states.
How did you fix it I have the same problem
Old 07-03-2022, 01:43 PM   #5
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpurselley View Post
How did you fix it I have the same problem
Need to reset the control panel - press all 4 arrow keys at the same time.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 04:19 PM   #6

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
When I had my 2018 Ourlaw 29H, I picked it up from the dealer after warranty service and I had a similar issue. The dealer blamed it on the house batteries running down while they had it. They said the problem would clear after charging the batteries.

After I got it home and charged the house batteries it was clear the alarm was not because of low voltage. The jacks would fully retract but the pump would keep running. Eventually it would pop the 100A Bussman breaker after the pump would keep running for a few minutes. Then I would also get a low voltage alarm when the Bussman beeaker popped.

After I spent a few hours troubleshooting, I determined that the pressure sensor was bad. The sensor was not reporting enough pressure back to the system so it knew the jacks were fully retracted…. resulting in the beeping alarm.

Instead of another 5 hour drive back to the dealer…. who was obviously clueless anyway…. I ordered the $100 sensor on Amazon and replaced it. Thor reimbursed me for it under warranty when I sent them the receipt and old sensor.
Old 01-23-2023, 11:41 PM   #7

Model: Aria 3401
THOR #25110
Judge, I'm having the same problem on my Aria 3401. Can you please send me the Amazon part ID and a picture of the sensor location on your pump? Thanks
Old 01-24-2023, 12:35 AM   #8

Model: 2011 FW Hurricane 33T
State: England
THOR #16471
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBob View Post
Judge, I'm having the same problem on my Aria 3401. Can you please send me the Amazon part ID and a picture of the sensor location on your pump? Thanks
First you need to find Make/Model of your levelling system.
Check Lipparts Support pages, and there are a lot of them, find your manual, then you may be home free.
https://support.lci1.com/hydraulic-l...ized-leveling/

Here is a .pdf of their pressure switches, yours may/may not be there. Switch is located on the pump manifold.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:15 AM   #9

THOR #25110
Thanks!
Old 01-26-2023, 10:32 PM   #10

THOR #25110
I found the part number on the old switch and ordered a new one off of EBay. I’ll post the results after I swap it out. Thanks