Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 05-06-2019, 11:34 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #10522
Leveler Circuit Breaker

Despite having good batteries that are correctly hooked up, and even when connected to shore power, I am getting a "low voltage" error code on my LCI leveler LCD screen. The engine is running and the parking break set. Based on what I've read, it could be a tripped circuit breaker. I've checked by the hydraulic leveling unit, the battery bay, around the inverter, and in every storage bay, and I am unable to locate it. There is a 15 amp fuse in line with the hydraulic pump, and it's OK. I've checked with Thor, and they were unable to tell me exactly where it is located, except it may be near the pump or the battery bay. Anyone know where I might find it? I have a 2017 Thor Chateau 31W.

Old 05-07-2019, 03:15 AM   #2

Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: California
THOR #12839
In our Palazzo 33.2, the breaker is one of two flag style breakers in the battery compartment. Look for a breaker with the yellow flag flipped out. I got the same error when the that breaker tripped. Very frustrating, because you think you have power because the panel lights are on but nothing works...
Good luck, I hope you find it.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:20 AM   #3

Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Welcome to the forum. I have to advise that I don't know your coach specifics, but usually the hydraulic pump motor draws high currents when operating and I would think you should have a 100 amp re-settable breaker mounted somewhere between the coach batteries and the hydraulic pump motor. It probably also feeds the generator (if equipped). The 15 amp fuse is probably to protect the pump solenoid (relay) that turns on the actual pump motor as required. So try following the + cable from the coach batteries towards the hydraulic pump location and see if you can find another large breaker. It may have a yellow (or other color) flag showing if tripped. Reset and see if anything changes on the display/operation as a start.