Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 12-15-2017, 05:14 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: New York
THOR #8264
Leveler problem

I have a 2018 Windsport 29M. The temperature has been in the 20's at night here on Long Island the last few days. I just went outside to run the engine and generator to keep the batteries charged and when I started the engine the leveler control panel started beeping and showed an error code. ERROR, RETRACT TIME OUT. SERVICE LEVELERS. The levelers have been retracted for over a month. Thor says that when the batteries die then you will get that warning. The batteries are not dead because the lights and everything else turns on. With the generator turned off the inverter reads 13.2 volts. HELP!

Old 12-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #2

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
That happens every time my coach sits in cold weather for about 30 days or more. This is even though the coach is plugged in. In my case, the jacks drift down during the non-use enough so there is not the 2,150 psi in the lines. I just reset the jack panel; the jacks go through a retract cycle and the everything works as it is supposed. You can reset the system by simultaneously pressing the enter and retract buttons for a second with the parking brake set
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 01:23 AM   #3

Model: Windsport 29M
State: New York
THOR #8264
Thanks. I Did a reset and all seems fine.