Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2017, 09:55 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #7217
Quote:
Originally Posted by none2quick View Post
You might consider the outside sink. We just picked up our new Windsport 34f last week. The manual and the dealer both said the outside shower. Then they expained that the outside sink is so low that the drain has its own pump, said you must run it to winterize. The sink is lower than the outside shower.
That is the gray water pump for sink.

Old 10-06-2022, 06:17 PM   #22

State: Nevada
THOR #28181
Thor Windsport 35F

Low Point dump valve.

The potable water tank is under the bed. There is a valve that will need to be opened. I leave mine open so I don't have to access it each time I want to dump. The low point dump valve is at the rear (center of RV) below the bed frame, about 2 feet in. Mine has a red cock valve and you just open it. I place a large bowl to that gravity does not make a hole in the ground. Hope this helps anyone owning a Thor Windsport 35F.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:23 PM   #23

State: Nevada
THOR #28181
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnosborne View Post
Can anyone tell me where the low water drain is on the Thor Windsport 34f, it says in the manual that it is the exterior shower which makes no since to me. Please help.
Tank, drain valve and pump are under the bed. I leave the valve open so I don't have to keep accessing the equipment. Valve is at the rear of the RV, center and about 2 feet in. There is another valve there that will dump the tank.

Tags
drain thor windsport 34f, exterior shower is drain, fresh water drain, low point drain, thor windsport 34f