Are we suppose to check something special before trips with our RV
1. I figure if engine starts I am pretty much good to go.
2. I look to ensure no flat. I have gauge to check air pressure but half time I left air out trying to get a reading thus making it worse.
3. Verify shore power is unplugged
4. Fresh water full, propane is full, gray empty, black empty
5. Beer in the fridge and that it is cold
... Get the spare set of keys and then I am on my way.
I think I will check into the RV Checklist for Android