Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-12-2019, 01:02 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
I would think not. The Freedom XI uses a computer program to control the inverter's operation in its three operational modes and many of its operations parameters. The Pro's remote is simply an on-off switch with monitoring capability. I would e-mail Xantrex customer service and ask the question.

Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 05:45 PM   #22

State: Illinois
THOR #29167
Code E05 on a xantrex pro 1800

I was driving with generator with no problems. Stop to park and hook up to power shut generator off wife put slides out as I was getting hooked up. Came in and noticed E05 error checked all breakers and fuses all good disconnected 12 volt negative cable for 10 minutes no change any ideas would be great
Old 03-14-2024, 06:28 PM   #23

State: Illinois
THOR #29167
Yes got the code and no battery volts like usual
Old 03-14-2024, 06:58 PM   #24

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlester View Post
I was driving with generator with no problems. Stop to park and hook up to power shut generator off wife put slides out as I was getting hooked up. Came in and noticed E05 error checked all breakers and fuses all good disconnected 12 volt negative cable for 10 minutes no change any ideas would be great
To do a hard reset, the inverter's computer you must be isolated the inverter like it came in the box. No 120 volt power to the inverter from the power center as well as no 12 volt power to the inverter.

The best way to accomplish this is to leave the generator off and the shore power unplugged; then trip the 200-250 12 volt circuit breaker in the house's battery compartment. Wait for at least one hour for the filter capacitors to discharge in the inverter. Restart the inverter by resetting the circuit breaker in the battery compartment and turning the inverter on. Do not have shore power or generator power on the coach.

If the inverter does not restart, check for voltage at the inverters 12 volt terminals. If there is 12.2 volts or better at the terminals and the inverter will not come on, you have a bad remote display, disconnected display cable or a bad inverter.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter, xantrex pro