Ordered a new brass valve for the RV. ABCO stated 4 week delivery, received it in 2. YCurrent one is allowing city water to siphon into the fresh water tank causing it to overflow. Looks like a busy day tomorrow.
Ok, valve replaced, but not without a couple of issues. The connection between the main valve and the HW bypass valve is male to female. The new valve is male. So, I had to get a double female connector to adapt. To install, I had to remove the faceplate. Also, the bypass hoses had to be reversed.
Ok, next issue. I decided to test the new valves today and then finish winterizing. First several leaks despite checking connections closely. Ordered new compression seals today to correct that issue. Next, decided to make sure I had switched the right two hoses on the HW bypass. One hose is red, the other two are white supply lines. It turns out that one of them should have been blue. Should have switched the red and blue lines. Will correct that when the new seals arrive. In the meantime I blew out the lines with the air hose. Thanks Thor.