Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #9180
Nightryder

Hi I have a 2017 Thor class c 31w fourwinns. When I try to use my inverter I get a error code Eo2 but the batteries are reading 13.5 and the inverter beeps. I have tried unplugging the shore cord. Plugging it back in the whole works. Can anyone tell where the inverter is in this coach . The dealer camping world is no help. Thanks

Old 09-13-2017, 09:05 PM   #2

Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Florida
THOR #4656
What, you expected the dealer to be of help. Anyhow, you have an undercharged battery and the inverter is displaying an under-voltage shutdown. Get the load off the battery, ie. outdoor refrigerator, TV's. Then charge the battery. Check the battery voltage with a volt meter with nothing connected. As to where your inverter is located, probably close to your converter panel. Here is a site that will tell you more than you wanted to know about your inverter.

http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Pow...ork)%20(1).pdf
Old 09-13-2017, 10:46 PM   #3

Model: Quantum 31WS
State: Arizona
THOR #7419
We have the Quantum WS31. Had a similar inverter issue. Inverter is behind the drawer under the refer. Found the nuts holding the inverter fuse were only finger tight. Disconnected for 10 sec. Reconnected and tightened all nuts. Works great since then.