Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2022, 10:18 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #26244
Power Gear Leveling Jacks

I posted something about my Power Gear leveling Jacks not working but for some reason the post never appeared in Maintenance and Repair or anywhere else that I can find. There was a gentleman that offered his assistance and asked me to send pics of the pump and solenoids. If you see this again sir can you contact me. I have the pics for you.
Thanks
Randy

Old 03-19-2022, 11:32 PM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandynSuesTravelinTime View Post
I posted something about my Power Gear leveling Jacks not working but for some reason the post never appeared in Maintenance and Repair or anywhere else that I can find. There was a gentleman that offered his assistance and asked me to send pics of the pump and solenoids. If you see this again sir can you contact me. I have the pics for you.
Thanks
Randy

Welcome to the forum.

Was your post under a different name? This is your first post under this name so you did not post anything anywhere under this name
Old 03-22-2022, 01:14 AM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #26244
Gosh, I wonder. But, Lol. I'm not sure what name it would of been. I am apart of a couple of other web sites. I am getting older and sometimes wonder where my mind is. But anyways. I will post on the subject of the Power Gear Leveling jacks again. I will start a new post rather then add it here.
Thanks