Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-20-2020, 09:02 PM   #41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: M29 Windsport
State: California
THOR #17124
9 blinking lights

I have been watching the forum but have not seen if anyone with the slide and bunk bed Controllers blinking 9 times when turning on power has any new information. There were quite a few folks out there with this issue including a new coach. This week I will go under the coach and remove the wires from both ground studs that affect the slide grounds and place star washers between connections. And I will access the junction box under the bed and remove the twist locks and solder the wires. This should address any bad grounds. If anyone else has ideas or got your issue fixed let us know. This is a PITA.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:01 PM   #42

Model: A.C.E 27.2
State: Louisiana
THOR #17883
I have not had the problem again since I posted back in March. But I will keep an eye on it.
Old 05-24-2020, 02:05 PM   #43

Model: M29 Windsport
State: California
THOR #17124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down South View Post
I have not had the problem again since I posted back in March. But I will keep an eye on it.
Hi Down South
Hope you guys are staying safe. Just curious you say you have not had the problem since you last posted. Does that include powering down the coach then turning power back on? If the problem doesn’t reoccur what was the fix?
Thanks JM
Old 05-26-2020, 01:27 AM   #44

Model: A.C.E 27.2
State: Louisiana
THOR #17883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Hi Down South
Hope you guys are staying safe. Just curious you say you have not had the problem since you last posted. Does that include powering down the coach then turning power back on? If the problem doesn’t reoccur what was the fix?
Thanks JM
I've taken a couple road trips. So that would include powering down and back up several times.
I've ran the generator at least three times just to run it. The problem has never returned.
Sorry that I can't tell you what might have caused the problem or fixed it.

And we be doing good. I'm still laying pretty low. The road trips were to a remote campground and the other to my son in laws place which is set up for 5 RV's.