Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-26-2022, 11:20 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #26106
Exclamation Radio Not Working

Hey all. I have a 2016 Thor Vegas 25.4. I was doing some work under the radio trying to get the cigarette lighter to work and I must have blown a fuse for the radio doing such. Its the yellow wire that goes from the radio that I am no longer receiving power to that was receiving power even with the key off. Can anyone point me in the correct direction as to where this yellow wire connects to the power source and/or any fuse that may have blown? I checked all the fuses by the driver side brake pedal and also on the right side of the engine compartment. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Old 02-26-2022, 11:33 PM   #2

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_vent22 View Post
Hey all. I have a 2016 Thor Vegas 25.4. I was doing some work under the radio trying to get the cigarette lighter to work and I must have blown a fuse for the radio doing such. Its the yellow wire that goes from the radio that I am no longer receiving power to that was receiving power even with the key off. Can anyone point me in the correct direction as to where this yellow wire connects to the power source and/or any fuse that may have blown? I checked all the fuses by the driver side brake pedal and also on the right side of the engine compartment. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Although I have a different coach from a different factory both my radios are powered from the same 5 amp fuse in the bottom of the power center. Only the radios memory is powered by the chassis battery that is fuse is near the 100 amp circuit breaker.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:24 AM   #3

Model: 2011 FW Hurricane 33T
State: England
THOR #16471
Do you have a BCC under the hood? If so, radio fuses (both) in there.

EDIT: My BCC has this, radio memory is direct to coach battery, Radio is powered thru the coach disconnect.
https://www.thorforums.com/forums/at...7&d=1593997411

Tags
bcc, fuse, radio, thor, vegas