Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2020, 05:03 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #7629
Lippert rear Leveling sensor and radio issues

I have two problems and a wiring diagram would help but I haven’t been able to get it. I have a 2016 Hurricane 35C

I had my Lippert levelers lock up and I had to use the emergency retract. I was receiving the error of “rear sensor”. I talked to Lippert and they said that means the rear leveling sensor Needs to be replaced and it should be behind the rear set of levelers. Couldn’t find it so I called Thor and they said it would be in a compartment near the middle of the unit. Still can’t find it so he tried to look at his diagrams, but they wouldn’t open for him. They have tried to open them before and the same thing.

Second problem is my infotainment system. I have a short somewhere and I tried to follow the wires but they go up over a false front plywood. Again, wiring diagram might help but those aren’t available it appears.

Can anyone give me some advice, PLEEEEEZE!

Old 08-08-2020, 05:56 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: New Jersey
THOR #5481
So, we were having a different error with our levelers this morning- ours said to return for service, but the fix to reset it was too hold down the Enter and Retract buttons at the same time for about a minute. The system restarted and we were able to lower our jacks.

Tags
hurricane 35c, lippert levelers, radio broken, wiring diagram