Series of Issues 2018 Thor Chateau
We have had our 2018 Thor Chateau, 31W for almost a year and we have run into what I would consider, more than our fair share of problems.
1. The latest being that the wing wall trim, under the walls, were not properly sealed. Therefore, we have water damage up both side wing walls.
2. The window next to the entry door was improperly installed and we had water rushing through the interior wall during rainstorms.
3. The foam insulation between the storage compartments and wall are falling out.
4. The trim around the driver's seat is too short to latch together.
5. The locks on the cabinets in the kitchen are continuously breaking.
6. The valence trim in the bedroom has come off the wall.
7. The glued paper at the front of the RV, on the top area of the sleeping section has come off.
8. The shower wall came unfixed from the top of the wall.
9. The slide wouldn't retract so I had to find the slide controller and put it in manual mode just to get the slide in. Still donít know why it did that. We will have to make another trip to Camping World to get that figured out!
Is this normal or do we have a lemon???