Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2022, 05:55 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Louisiana
THOR #27985
They did, Light on fridge comes on now but compressor doesnt come on, microwave fried now, outlet hot but micro doesnt work. Figured it was a short that fried them both.

Old 09-24-2022, 06:43 PM   #22

State: Florida
THOR #2228
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudeG View Post
Good afternoon, been a while since i have had any issues with our 2015 Thor Four Winds 35SK but this one has me baffled. We are living in RV while we build our dream house and ran into an issue a few weeks ago. While plugged into shore power, voltage dropped until RV pretty much shut down. Had electrician test 50 amp plug and all good. Could start generator and power RV but would not power up on shore power. Just changed ATS as that seemed the logical problem but still running into the same issue, no power on shore power but generator powers RV. I turn on inignition and start RV while plugged in and everything works, even both ACs. I am stumped. Any ideas?
There is very small circuit breaker under the bed that has tripped shutting down the converter it's about the size of the top of a pen. Usually located above and to the left of the fuse panel under the bed if you pull the bed back in about a foot it's easier to get at. I drilled a hole through so I can just stick my finger in to reset.
Old 09-25-2022, 06:48 PM   #23

State: California
THOR #8681
no power.repl. the converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudeG View Post
Good afternoon, been a while since i have had any issues with our 2015 Thor Four Winds 35SK but this one has me baffled. We are living in RV while we build our dream house and ran into an issue a few weeks ago. While plugged into shore power, voltage dropped until RV pretty much shut down. Had electrician test 50 amp plug and all good. Could start generator and power RV but would not power up on shore power. Just changed ATS as that seemed the logical problem but still running into the same issue, no power on shore power but generator powers RV. I turn on inignition and start RV while plugged in and everything works, even both ACs. I am stumped. Any ideas?
I had the same problem. I replaced the converter Did not have DC power coming out of the converter