Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 08-26-2022, 09:37 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #27795
Thor Sanctuary 19P: Ecoflow Delta Pro Compatibility

Hello. I am new to RV’ing and having a bit of trouble.
My RV info
2022 Thor Sanctuary 19P

My issue is I am trying to see if my Ecoflow Delta Pro Powerstation will allow me to run my RV off it in dry camping situations. I have tried at home but when connected I get no draw on the powerstation and the Southwire Automatic Transfer Switch Open Ground indicator is illuminated. My ask is does anyone know if my powerstation is just incompatible or if the Thor simply does not support this setup no matter the type of powerstation/generator. Thanks.

Old 08-27-2022, 02:43 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
I am not familiar with your portable battery Delta Pro Power station wiring (battery/inverter equivalent to an AC gen I expect), but normally the ground and neutral wiring in an RV is not connected together until the shore power cable is plugged into the commercial power pedistal or until the RV generator is started and subsequently connected through via the transfer switch operation. Sounds like maybe your Delta Pro Powerstation is not providing a neutral/ground bond like a normal RV gen would do (just a guess). I would suggest contacting the Delta Pro manufacturer and verify what they recommend doing with their unit when connecting to an RV.