Tomorrow: we'll be "wheels-up" at 05:30, and heading toward the Dealership.
(123 miles, and two and a half hours away...)
We managed our usual couple of trips this year. It's tough when we both work 50 hour weeks, and the Missus is in a "hatchet-fight" serous fight for her life...
The Tiffin performed flawlessly once again, and we're already making reservations for next year (God willing...)
I let the Dealership winterize and store it for us...
1. They only charge $100 for storing it until the end of April,
2. They will winterize it the right way... Not some half-assed
job that I'd do...
3. It's also time for another roof inspection.
4. I do have one warranty item for them to look at: one of my
roof vents seems to want to not open or close reliably.
It seems to be stripping out the gears that move it.
5. I think I want them to install some Max-Air 2 vent covers
on all three vents
Now I'll just have to shop hard, for the next five Months or so...