Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2016, 01:27 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
The set up on the 25.2 may be different, but on our 24.1 I mounted the Tornado on the rear surface upper inside corner (as high as I could get (so as to be as far away from the drain on the black tank). I ran the extension hose on the side of the tank towards the center of the RV (there was plenty of room) and two or three zip ties and it is secure. I mounted the fill end to the top of the lower compartment with the Black and Gray drain handles and "twistable" drain pipe. I will be adding a quick disconnect after my next trip to the Hardware Store.

This weekend was the second time with the Tornado unit installed. If needed I fill to 2/3rds using the Tornado, open the drain, let it all out, close the drain and refill to 2/3rds. Then open the drain and let it rip, close it again, for the second refill/rinse I add 2 good squirts of Blue Dawn in the toilet as the Tornado does it's thing, fill to 2/3rds (while the Tornado is doing the refill I dump the Gray Water Tank). Then I dump the Black tank and let the water run until the suds are gone and the water "appears" clearish.

Doc
Doc,

So you had enough hose in the extender kit to go from the end of the black tank to the GREY/BLACK compartment?

And you installed to the top of the compartment?

Old 08-22-2016, 10:28 AM   #22

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Mo_Mike,

Yes it was long enough. See photos attached.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/att...1&d=1471861696
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/att...1&d=1471861703
Doc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160822_06_07_36_Pro.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	2796   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160822_06_09_29_Pro.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	64.1 KB