For kicks I watched the 1st half of that Axis / Vegas video. It reminded me of my days when I was desperately shopping around. Few things of note, we never looked at the Axis Vegas and Option. Not sure why not, may have been related to the bed and the fact that outdoor TV / Kitchen was essential to us because I like to tailgate. Well I use too before covid
Anyway; things that I noted from 1st 25 minutes.
1. I remember the Thor Representative, on the ACE & Windsport/Hurricanes models
2. I never knew the Thor motor coaches house batteries were destined to drain down dead by design. He made that clear. I read that problem a lot, but always thought it was due to improper use, bad batteries or maybe owner added some mod that drained the batteries. Being a boat owner, dead batteries is the worst thing I can imagine for a recreational anything.
3. The awning is manual. So is mine. I thought I read someplace where some was saying you push a button and it goes out automatically and stop? Anyway, I think the manual buttons are a plus.
4. Why is there only 1 set of vents behind the fridge? I assumed it was always two sets of vents one near top and the other underneath it?
5. Does anyone like the electrical receptacle being outside the coach? Seems easy for someone to walk up and unplug or plug something end for free energy.
6. Why is their a gravity fill and a city fill ?
7. The Grill that comes with the coach, looks like the exact same one that came with mine. I didn't see a Grill with any Thor we were looking at?
8. Did anyone notice when the guy was going to dump the tanks, he put on some black gloves, but during the connection & disconnection you could see hands with Yellow gloves, and then with no gloves and it kept switching back and forth. It was hilarious as the hands were constantly changing.