Xantrex 1800 Question
So, I already looked through our manuals and searched the internet. But, found nothing. I hung a wet throw carpet on our deck railing, unfortunately it was above my 110 outlet where I plug in the MH. It popped the GFCI and ran the batteries down. The inverter is blinking 11.9, then EO2 "low voltage". I turned off the inverter, then back on several times. Then, opened the battery cutoff switch, trying several combinations to try to clear the code. Nothing worked. I put my volt meter on the batteries and get 13.7 volts, so they obviously re-charged. I went ahead and left the inverter off because we aren't running the fridge to keep it cold. Any ideas/solutions??
Pat & Becky & now Katie