Thor Forums

Thor Forums (https://www.thorforums.com/forums/)
-   Redwood | Fifth Wheels (https://www.thorforums.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   Redwood 36RL (https://www.thorforums.com/forums/f16/redwood-36rl-183.html)

RCAircraft 05-02-2013 07:51 PM

Redwood 36RL

So enjoy our 2013 Redwood 36RL. This is our 4th RV over the past 37 years and by far the most enjoyable.

anaro 05-03-2013 02:55 AM

Glad to hear you like your new 5er. May it bring you many wonderful new adventures.

mhs4771 05-03-2013 02:26 PM

We've been living almost full time in our 36RL since picking it up last April. The floor plan fits us perfectly.

Infinityrver 05-05-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.e.morley@att.net (Post 1149)
So enjoy our 2013 Redwood 36RL. This is our 4th RV over the past 37 years and by far the most enjoyable.

The Redwood RL is a very nice lay out. We have the same layout in our Infinity RL with the exception of the island. Yours is freestanding, ours is an L-shape that angles into the galley slide.

I also, have a brother-in-law that has just purchased a Redwood, his is an SL.

We now have a Redwood dealer within 75 miles of us.

Did you purchase a painted or non-painted unit?

RCAircraft 05-08-2013 02:12 AM

Redwood

Our Redwood 36RL is painted, has the Onan 6.5 KW Gen, two awnings, three slides with toppers, washer and dryer and I believe most of all the other options.

0nTheRoad 05-08-2013 02:14 AM

We have Redwood 36FB, the kitchen and LR are the same as the RL, the FB has a full size shower so th bath is split, hall in he middle, shower on one side with stackable W/D, commode and sink on the other, then into the bedroom.

We love our coach, the shower was the reason we went with the FB, otherwise it would have been the RL.

RCAircraft 05-08-2013 04:16 AM

Redwood

Your Redwood sounds very nice. Our bath layout was very nice but must admit that it was not the most important to my better half!! The real living layout, kitchen and bedroom was her most important items. I was after the 6.5 KW gen, full body paint, air loaded Trail Air hitch and some other "other better half" items.

Together we got everything on our wish lists and now are enjoying the RV. Here at the lake we get many "what a beautiful...." comments. We think so also.

I could live year round in this RV however we have a nice home we care for and when my wife retires in ??? years we might do that. By then we might be looking at a Class A. What she does not care for in Class A's is that when backing up into a site with a lake view the current Class A's do not have the killer view that our 36RL has. When we wake in the morning the lake is "starring" at us through our very large rear view window. So hard to beat!

Enroute 05-25-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCAircraft (Post 1186)
Your Redwood sounds very nice. Our bath layout was very nice but must admit that it was not the most important to my better half!! The real living layout, kitchen and bedroom was her most important items. I was after the 6.5 KW gen, full body paint, air loaded Trail Air hitch and some other "other better half" items.

Together we got everything on our wish lists and now are enjoying the RV. Here at the lake we get many "what a beautiful...." comments. We think so also.

I could live year round in this RV however we have a nice home we care for and when my wife retires in ??? years we might do that. By then we might be looking at a Class A. What she does not care for in Class A's is that when backing up into a site with a lake view the current Class A's do not have the killer view that our 36RL has. When we wake in the morning the lake is "starring" at us through our very large rear view window. So hard to beat!

Sounds nice...might that be you on Table Rock lake??

RCAircraft 06-04-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enroute (Post 1266)
Sounds nice...might that be you on Table Rock lake??

The lake we have been to with our Redwood is Clinton Lake, located within Clinton State Park near Lawrence, KS. Each site along the lake is from 75-200 foot wide and up to 100 feet deep and all maintained like a golf course. It is beauty with privacy.