Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 11:18 PM   #15
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgator View Post
We store in a similar type garage. A new storage place just opened 5 miles from our house. Has 26 garage units. The doors are 14' high and the garage is 15' wide and 50' deep. It also has un-metered electric. Comes with a keypad and a garage door opener to open the door. We also pay a premium but we spent a lot of money on our new motorhome and it's nice being able to keep it out of the Florida sun and the elements.
Sounds similar to where I store, though I think the facility I'm in has at least 100 garages, maybe more. Have a smart phone app to get into the facility and a transmitter to open and disarm the garage door. There is supposed to be a similar facility built, I hope within the year just a few miles from our house. Will move there when and if. California sun is something to protect it from too, as well as the winds we currently have blowing, and all the flying debris.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.