Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 05:05 AM   #23
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
MH storage

We keep our Axis right in front of our home but to the side of our driveway. We constructed a stone pad 15 ft wide and 30 foot long. Our other option was in a campground that closes Oct 1 and reopens May 1 every year. The price was $50 per month with no hook ups and out in the open. When the snow falls they do not plow. Being the campground is right across from my home I would have easy access and easy in and out ( I know where the plow and keys are) and it's a neighbor benefit.
So we crunched the figures and will have to dump about $6K for a reseal of our giveaway this spring / summer any way so we decided take the hit now. Maybe in a year or so we will put up a pole barn. Another option is a friend about 20 miles away who has a farm and a barn where we can park our RUV next to the 34 class they have ...cost nothing but a bit of friendship! We are new to ring and are brand new its timers so it's always something to think about as far as MHRVing!
K9Piper

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.