Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Do you have a TOAD that you pull behind the Super C? The reason I ask is because when you dump that 40 gallons into the portable black tank, you are going to have to pull it to the dump station to empty it. 40 gal of water (etc) is going to weigh in excess of 300 lbs. That's a lot to pull. If you are going to use the Super C to pull it, you are going to be disconnecting so you might as well just take the Super C to the dump station.

I've camped in numerous military FAMCAMPS with waste & electric but no sewer hookup. I generally get 4 to 5 days on the black tank in my Vegas before I have to disconnect and take it to the dump station. It usually takes me longer to drive to the dump station and dump the tank than it does to disconnect and reconnect at the site.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum