Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Cable Tv
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 12:21 AM   #6
jjcrawfish

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #6872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miramar Mike View Post
Still figuring out things on my 2017 Thor Miramar 34.1. Having a lot of trouble trying to get the Rv parks cable tv. I connected one end to the parks cable outlet and the other end to a cable outlet outside in the compartment that houses the shore power cord. I was able to get the bedroom television connected after several tries but I cannot get the living room tv conn Fred to cable not matter what I do. The power booster is off, I have made sure the input source is TV, switched to cable on settings, and have performed multiple channel searches. Still can’t get cable TV.
Any ideas
Did you change the input on the TV? I had this problem until I figured it out. My bedroom TV changed automatically I guess, had no problem with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum