Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hello to All
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 11:48 AM   #16
Gaff

State: Arizona
THOR #10242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratmanstudio View Post
We have a 2015 34.2 . I've read about many issues with the 2017 and newer models, but ours have been pretty minimal and the construction in the 2015's seem to be pretty good, like before the RV boom, when so many are being pushed through to meet demand. Let's us know how yours is holding up. We got our slightly used 10k miles with lots of upgrades including a second toilet in the master closet! Not kidding. Good job, professional by all accounts. Our city water cracked. Some screws coming out of the bottom of the slide grabbed some flooring and a roller, and found out its time for a generator tune up, and the steps entry recall problem, and replace the inverter (all under extended warranty) other than that, it's been pretty solid. Looking at 5 star tuner.
Ours has had issues as will any complex piece of machinery running down bumpy roads at 60mph. My real frustration has been with Camping World doing the actual repairs! I took my coach in four separate times to get window leaks fixed and I know it just sat on their lot for a week two of those times and no one looked at it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.