Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 06:24 AM   #13
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
WOW, all these motorhome owners replying to this thread. I guess if there Jacks starting falling down in transit that they might not have the same reaction.
It is a safety issue. They are not designed to lower and hit,drag on the ground while in transit. The key word is designed. DRV has switched to a different style because of issues with them.

If you have nothing positive to add just keep it to yourself. This thread was designed to inform DRV owners of an issue and that they should file a report if they have the same issue. If NITSA gets enough reports, they will investigate it and might force a recall.
I guess all of the people with Takata air bags could have rigged, disabled there air bags to be OK. But NITSA did not think that they should.

Bottom line, please stop trolling and giving advice that no one has asked for. I believe the posting member has already spent $1500 plus to get them rebuilt. And I think his $100k plus unit is just over a year old.

Rant over....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.