Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 05:44 PM   #2
Dlang25

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29H
State: Kentucky
THOR #10234
Hi Bill

I am very new to the RV travel world and just purchased my 2014 29H. I think I am like you when it comes to the entertainment package. On those rainy days or when it's time for a time out, I want the comforts of home when traveling. It seems like you have some miles under your belt and really have a handle on your system. I'm not familiar with an RV satellite system. Is it difficult to align your dish when setting up? How long does it take to get your system up and running? I particularly like your pointer on running the tv to the stereo as it seems the tv volume is not loud enough when running the AC. I currently run a Roku with direct TV over cellular service and it's been pretty reliable so far. I haven't been out enough to know if it will continue to work well. You've given me some great ideas if it doesn't. Thx!!
Dlang25 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum